A BancTec team will be at Booth #927 to discuss BPO services specifically designed for financial transaction processing and document management. During the conference, BancTec will present three educational sessions:
Lies My P2P Automation Vendor Told Me
- Presented by BancTec’s Lori Messana and Tami Kight, AP Manager with BMW,
- Tuesday, May 15, 3 – 4 p.m.
A 360 Degree Perspective of AR
- Presented by Michael Alfonsi, BancTec
- Tuesday, May 15, 4:15 – 5:15 p.m.
The Challenges of Inbound Mail Processing, Are You Ready?
- Presented by Pamela Wu, BancTec
- Thursday, May 17, 9:15 – 10:15 a.m.
These sessions will lead conference attendees through the common struggles businesses face when managing P2P automation, accounts receivables and inbound mail services.
In the face of these challenges, BancTec’s Intelligent BPO (iBPO) services can enhance a variety of business processes, including invoice processing, AP automation, remittance processing, inbound mail services and image archive.